Highest Quality CBD Oil in Australia - Now FREE SHIPPING!


CBD Oil Australia Available Over The Counter

General CBD Questions

What Is CBD Oil?

CBD stands for cannabidiol. It’s one of over 113 naturally occurring cannabinoid compounds in the Cannabis plant. The flowers of cannabis (both hemp and marijuana) secrete a sticky resin abundant in cannabinoids like CBD, as well as terpenes and various other phytochemicals.

Compared to THC — the other main cannabinoid in the cannabis plant — CBD is non-psychoactive. This means that no matter how much you take, it’s not going to produce the characteristic “high” from marijuana.

CBD has also recently been categorised as a nutritional supplement in the United States — giving the public open access to CBD supplements.

How Does CBD Oil Work?

CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system — a complex network of receptors and neurotransmitters spread throughout the entire body. This system is tasked with regulating the balance of various organ systems.

The greatest abundance of these receptors is located in the brain, the central nervous system, and the immune system. Almost every organ in your body, including the skin and digestive tract, comes with cannabinoid receptors.

The endocannabinoid system controls a plethora of major biological functions, including:

  • Neuroprotection
  • Immune response
  • Sensory perception
  • Stress management
  • Cognitive performance

CBD works through the endocannabinoid system by increasing our naturally occurring endocannabinoids — thus helping the body maintain balance.

What Is The Most Effective Way To Use CBD Oil?

There are many different ways you can take CBD — and none of them are more effective than the others. The most popular method is via the mouth or sublingually with the help of oil. Seek medical advice or see your physician before use.

CBD oils are the most versatile, as doses can be taken directly into the mouth, mixed in with food, or held it under the tongue to speed up absorption.

How Much CBD Oil Should Be Taken And How Often?

The suggested daily serving size of our CBD oil is 5-50 mg CBD per day depending on your weight, and how CBD affects the individual.

It is recommended starting at 1-6 mg of CBD for every 10 pounds of body weight  and increasing that by just a few mg each day until the desired results are achieved.

Our 500 mg oil has about 16mg per drop with 30 drops per bottle.

Gippsland Gold CBD Oil Chemical Compound

How Much CBD Is In Gippsland Gold Products?

Our hemp extracts come with varying amounts of CBD, ranging from 500mg up to 1000mg of full spectrum CBD oil with a minimum CBD content of 60%.

Here’s an overview of our hemp products alongside their cannabinoids per fluid ounce:

Where Do You Source Your Hemp And CBD From?

Our products are sourced from organic, high-quality Industrial Hemp cultivated on environmentally conscious and sustainable land.

If Hemp Extract Contains 60% CBD What Is The Remaining 40%?

Our CBD-rich hemp extracts are sourced from the Cannabis Sativa plant. The extracted oil contains naturally occurring phytocannabinoids, such as CBD, as well as some minor cannabinoids like CBC, CBN, and CBG.

Gippsland Gold hemp extracts contain over 100 different phytocannabinoids.

The primary active compound in our products is CBD, which makes up the bulk of the extract’s composition . The rest is made up with other cannabinoids, terpenes, polyphenols, other phytochemicals from the cannabis plant; as well as ingredients like MCT oil.

What Type Of Quality Testing Is Performed On Gippsland Gold Products?

All our products are 3rd party lab-tested to make sure the THC level is below 0.3%.

Shop Now for Australian CBD Oil